Friday, July 07, 2006

..another horror story

Hi All,

I just wanted to share this with all members and readers.

I am a single father, now of 38 years of age.

I have a daughter of 15 of which 11 years I have been denied access to her or even her location. Even though I took out various orders through the joke which is called the family law court.

When myself and my ex split she told child welfare services that I beat her so she could get assistance to move out whilst I was at work stealing my daughter in the process.

I am a loving father and the whole small town of around 500 people in which we lived was appalled at what had happened as it’s a small town and everybody knows everybody.

As I was the one that was her primary care giver when myself and the ex were together..That’s right I changed nappies. fed her..clothed her..everything you image a mother does I did as her mother was not the least bit interested in her welfare or life.

Her mother was more interested in doing nothing all day like watching movies and gambling. There were lots of days where I would come home from work and she had not even been fed or changed etc etc.

Unknown to me she took my daughter so she could get over half of my monthly wage to gamble and god only knows what else. Unknown to me she then dumped my daughter with her grandparents for 11 years and continued to receive child support, none of which the grandparents received.

By chance I saw her grandfather walking in the street in Perth just recently. He then started crying and apologizing for what had happened as he knows that his daughter (my daughter’s mother) is not fit to be a parent. I raised this point early on in the court and with CSA to which they laughed in my face without even meeting my ex.

As the whole of her own family knows that she is not a fit parent, my disgust at the system was apparent and still is. Its all about the welfare of the children until it affects the mother it seems.

All I ever asked for was a fair go and if the court system or CSA had listened and met us the outcome would be far different I would hope.

Anyway the grandfather arranged a meeting between me and my daughter behind the mothers back as she decided a few months before I found them that she needed my daughter to look after her kids from another relationship which were also neglected for years.

I met my daughter and it was an emotional and joyous time as you could imagine. My daughter then proceeds to tell me that she was placed in quite a few dangerous situations by her mother for the few years that she had her anyway, which I wont go into here.

Anyway needless to say that my daughter found out about the 11 years of lies and deceit that her mother was responsible for as told to her by her mothers own family (not me)and the kid hates her own mother with a passion, which may be justified but sad to see.

As I write this my daughter has moved in with me and we are looking at a new school for her and sorting out what she wants to do with her life. She has an IQ that is in the top ranges and tells me she wants to be a lawyer, probably in the family law court or similar ;)

I have had the chance to be reunited my my daughter through chance, and the system got it horribly wrong in my case and thousands of others that’s for sure. I even had someone at child support apologize to me if you can believe that as she had met both me and my ex.

I will never get those years back with my daughter, but I am luckier than most in the fact that I survived and did not kill myself as thousands of others in Australia have done.

I had just about given my hope of seeing my baby again, and would like to extend my wishes to all good single fathers..yes that’s right..there are lots of good ones and say to them that their kids will find out the truth in the end and eventually change the law themselves as its hurts the child as much as the single father to be without each other. And without each other I mean the biological father as this makes all the difference to the child no matter what mothers or anybody else may say.

Regards,

Richard


This email may contain personal, confidential or legally privileged information including information subject to privacy legislation. Any confidentiality or privilege is not waived because this email may have been sent to the wrong address.

If you have received it in error, please let us know by reply email, delete it and destroy any copies. You should only read, transmit or distribute the email if you are authorised to do so.

4 Comments:

At 5:13 PM, July 28, 2015, Blogger Unknown said...

2015-07-28 zhengjx
ray ban outlet
coach outlet store online
michael kors
longchamp outlet online
ralph lauren femme
nike pas cher
coach outlet store online
hollister kids clothing
toms outlet store
soccer outlet
michael kors uk outlet
jordan shoes uk
air max 2015
kate spade bags
louis vuitton sacs
tory burch outlet
coach factory outlet
burberry handbags
ray ban sunglasses
oakley sunglasses outlet
hollister outlet
ray-ban sunglasse
chaussure louboutin pas cher
michael kors handbags
toms shoes sale
ralph lauren polo shirts
tory burch shoes
ed hardy uk clothing
christian louboutin shoes
louboutin femme
tn pas cher
cheap air max
football jerseys
pandora charms
pandora jewelry stores
abercrombie kids
gucci borse
coach outlet
ray bans
coach outlet store online

 
At 1:59 PM, January 13, 2016, Blogger oakleyses said...

nike free, burberry outlet, ray ban sunglasses, ugg boots, oakley sunglasses, michael kors outlet online, polo outlet, longchamp outlet, michael kors outlet online, oakley sunglasses, louis vuitton outlet, oakley sunglasses, polo ralph lauren outlet online, ray ban sunglasses, christian louboutin outlet, prada outlet, tiffany and co, louis vuitton, michael kors outlet online, louis vuitton outlet, uggs outlet, christian louboutin uk, louis vuitton, replica watches, kate spade outlet, longchamp outlet, jordan shoes, prada handbags, chanel handbags, tory burch outlet, longchamp outlet, michael kors outlet, uggs outlet, replica watches, michael kors outlet, michael kors outlet online, nike outlet, ray ban sunglasses, christian louboutin shoes, gucci handbags, nike air max, burberry handbags, louis vuitton outlet, tiffany jewelry, ugg boots, nike air max, uggs on sale

 
At 2:00 PM, January 13, 2016, Blogger oakleyses said...

hogan outlet, nike tn, nike air max uk, longchamp pas cher, nike air max uk, sac vanessa bruno, lululemon canada, true religion jeans, louboutin pas cher, hollister uk, coach outlet store online, air max, timberland pas cher, abercrombie and fitch uk, ray ban uk, mulberry uk, ralph lauren uk, kate spade, oakley pas cher, guess pas cher, vans pas cher, coach outlet, true religion outlet, sac hermes, coach purses, burberry pas cher, new balance, michael kors outlet, nike roshe run uk, hollister pas cher, nike blazer pas cher, north face uk, nike roshe, true religion outlet, north face, nike air max, michael kors, true religion outlet, polo lacoste, nike air force, converse pas cher, nike free run, replica handbags, nike free uk, jordan pas cher, michael kors, ray ban pas cher, polo ralph lauren, sac longchamp pas cher, michael kors pas cher

 
At 1:08 PM, July 31, 2021, Blogger jobnewsbd24.com said...

GST Primary Result 2021 of General & Science- Technology (GST) Official Website www.gstadmission.ac.bd. https://gstadmissionacbd.net/. Guccho Admission Result 2021 will be available on gstadmission.ac.bd.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home