Monday, July 03, 2006

Denied for 18 years

Hello Everyone,

On July 2, 1988 our family was destroyed with the help of Paul Brun del Re.

For six long years, I fought hard in court to ensure that I would be part of our lives.
In 1994, I lost! You vanished! No forwarding address was provided, no telephone number was given and I had no means to contact you. No access!

Well, I really had no access for 6 years anyway! Even the Ottawa Police had to try to enforce court orders for access, since 1988, when you were hidden at Paul Brun del Re's house.
For years I searched, until 2002, when I found a web photo for "Nicole Brun del Re (Cook).

It would take another year to find a email address for "Cristina Brun del Re" aka Cristina Cook. The change of your names to Brun del Re, complicated finding you, and took nearly 10 long years.
Your mother re-married in 1994 and changed her name to Cecilia Davis, so your old address and telephone number were no longer in service.
By 2003, we made contact and you felt abandoned by me!

The truth be told, in July 1988, your mother stated to me "I will take the children and you will never see them again".
I really never believed the courts would allow such a thing to happen.
In 1994, I pleaded with the judge and told him of your mothers words "I will take the children and you will never see them again"! He did not believe that your mother would do such a terrible thing.
The past 18 years has proven otherwise!

Parental Alienation is a horrible condition and I have seen it affect thousands of families, worldwide.

I am so sorry that I was not allowed to be part of your lives. It is even more sad to see that Paul Brun del Re, Cecilia Davis and my you three, have started yet another legal action against me for libel.
Nicole, Lara & Cristina....you have been abused!
You have been lied to!
To involve you in a lawsuit against your father only proves PAS, but the truth we be out one day, and you will learn truly who your real father is!!! They say "the truth will set you free", well I will continue to tell the truth!

I guess my only chance to see you after 18 years will come in court.

So sad,

Your Loving Father...Denied for 18 years!!!

3 Comments:

At 6:08 PM, July 01, 2016, Blogger Unknown said...

zhengjx20160702
pandora jewelry
louis vuitton purses
kate spade outlet
christian louboutin shoes
air jordan homme
michael kors outlet
michael kors outlet clearance
kobe shoes 11
louis vuitton outlet
nike sb dunks
cheap oakleys
true religion jeans
michael kors outlet online
gucci outlet online
louis vuitton outlet stores
oakley sunglasses
air jordan shoes
adidas factory outlet
jordan shoes
coach outlet online
cheap jordans
adidas nmd
coach factory outlet
coach outlet clearance
cheap jordans
supra footwear
michael kors handbags
louis vuitton bags
hollister jeans
michael kors outlet
michael kors outlet clearance
jordan retro 13
michael kors outlet clearance
louis vuitton handbags
nike air force 1 white
adidas nmd
louis vuitton
tory burch outlet
christian louboutin sale clearance
red bottom shoes

 
At 8:15 AM, August 15, 2017, Blogger نقل عفش واثاث said...

http://www.prokr.net/2016/09/get-rid-of-bed-bug-9.html
http://www.prokr.net/2016/09/get-rid-of-bed-bug-8.html
http://www.prokr.net/2016/09/get-rid-of-bed-bug-7.html
http://www.prokr.net/2016/09/get-rid-of-bed-bug-6.html
http://www.prokr.net/2016/09/get-rid-of-bed-bug-5.html

 
At 6:10 AM, September 20, 2017, Blogger شركة تنظيف بالطائف said...

شركة تنظيف بالطائف

شركة تنظيف مجالس بالطائف

شركة تنظيف خزانات بالطائف

شركة عزل خزانات بالطائف

شركة مكافحة حشرات بالطائف

تابعنا علي فيس بوك

 

Post a Comment

<< Home