Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Another dad and his kid cop it.

Hi Simon, my story;
I cared for her 2 kids, our newborn and her with CFS for nearly 3 years. Then after 3 affairs by her I was off. I then had full custody for 11 months and mother not even allowed overnights. But then comes the false allegations so the FC will change the orders- a strategy from the book of female tactics when in Family court! 7 dissimilar ones in total incl the ususal child related ones and now every one of them has been disproven. Finally we can get to Trial now after just over 4 years but not before I lost my job as a teacher after 22 years thanks to her child related lies and she even came to my gig and got me sacked as a musician after making a scene there too.
$4500 worth of unneccessary supervised visits and losses to lawyers and loss of income up around $150000 so far. Our son is now obese, showing behavioural problems at school, has medical problems and has even been assaulted by his mother but she was allowed by the police to take him to the assault interview!!The mother has been found guilty 3 times by crim court for breaches of VRO's and for an assault on another adult.
This is the brief version too.
To cap it all off the mother was involved in the much publicised Wood abduction case where a Swiss mother adbucted her 2 children where she actually organised the passports for this Swiss mother and helped her leave Perth WA illegaly.
Still she has the primary care and still our son is very unhappy and not thriving in anyway shape or form.
Simon
Perth

4 Comments:

At 2:07 PM, January 13, 2016, Blogger oakleyses said...

hogan outlet, nike tn, nike air max uk, longchamp pas cher, nike air max uk, sac vanessa bruno, lululemon canada, true religion jeans, louboutin pas cher, hollister uk, coach outlet store online, air max, timberland pas cher, abercrombie and fitch uk, ray ban uk, mulberry uk, ralph lauren uk, kate spade, oakley pas cher, guess pas cher, vans pas cher, coach outlet, true religion outlet, sac hermes, coach purses, burberry pas cher, new balance, michael kors outlet, nike roshe run uk, hollister pas cher, nike blazer pas cher, north face uk, nike roshe, true religion outlet, north face, nike air max, michael kors, true religion outlet, polo lacoste, nike air force, converse pas cher, nike free run, replica handbags, nike free uk, jordan pas cher, michael kors, ray ban pas cher, polo ralph lauren, sac longchamp pas cher, michael kors pas cher

 
At 2:09 PM, January 13, 2016, Blogger oakleyses said...

lancel, swarovski, juicy couture outlet, swarovski crystal, supra shoes, links of london, moncler, pandora charms, ray ban, barbour uk, juicy couture outlet, ugg uk, moncler, moncler, replica watches, pandora jewelry, ugg,uggs,uggs canada, pandora jewelry, hollister, canada goose, louis vuitton, converse, canada goose, doke gabbana, converse outlet, ugg, louis vuitton, moncler, barbour, gucci, nike air max, hollister, ugg pas cher, karen millen uk, ugg,ugg australia,ugg italia, doudoune moncler, louis vuitton, canada goose outlet, marc jacobs, canada goose uk, moncler uk, louis vuitton, canada goose outlet, moncler outlet, vans, moncler outlet, coach outlet, canada goose, wedding dresses, pandora uk, canada goose jackets, thomas sabo

 
At 12:37 PM, January 17, 2017, Blogger VALERIA DIEGO said...

My case is different for i know what Doctor Ehimen did for me this 2017. I was heart broken by my husband because i discovered that he has been cheating on me with his mistress and he filled a divorce on me December last year and i was confused on what to do. I searched for help around from spiritual helpers but all was to no avail not until i was referred to Doctor Ehimen by a co-worker who told me that he can help me out on my situation. I contacted him and explained what am passing through and he said to me that my case is different that if others are complaining about their marriages that mine will be different because i will keep on rejoicing about my marriage as far i have made contact with him. I did all what he told me to do and my husband came back to me within 12 to 16 hours and we are living in peace and harmony again. Viewers reading this article can E-mail him at ( Doctorehimenspelltemple@hotmail.com ) or call +1 (914)-517-3229 for more info.

 
At 12:45 PM, April 07, 2021, Blogger Jason Bennett said...

I Finally Got Helped !! I'm so excited right now, I just have to share my testimony on this Forum.. The feeling of being loved takes away so much burden from our shoulders. I had all this but I made a big mistake when I cheated on my wife with another woman and my wife left me for over 4 months after she found out.. I was lonely, sad and devastated. Luckily I was directed to a very powerful spell caster Dr Emu who helped me cast a spell of reconciliation on our Relationship and he brought back my wife and now she loves me far more than ever.. I'm so happy with life now. Thank you so much Dr Emu, kindly Contact Dr Emu Today and get any kind of help you want.. Via Email emutemple@gmail.com or Call/WhatsApp cell number +2347012841542 Website (https://emutemple.wordpress.com/)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home